Would Sarah Palin make a good POTUS? Well, since we haven’t tried it yet, we really don’t know.
I’ve been watching her “Sarah Palin’s Alaska” series. From the two episodes I have seen, I observe that she:
(1) Doesn’t flinch from hard work or unpleasant tasks (halibut processing – also gets up at 4:30 AM to study and interface with FOX on the east coast).
(2) Doesn’t get wee-wee’d up just because she is within yards of dangerous animals (bears fighting while the Palin’s were fishing).
(3) Is tenacious (she made it up that rock-climb, even though it was difficult for her).
(4) Can take advice from others she respects (Todd).
(5) Can capably multi-task (working in the motor home while Todd drives, while simultaneously managing her family).
(6) Is physically fit.
(7) Exhibits great management skills (if you think managing a family doesn’t demonstrate this, you probably don’t have kids).
(8) Is obviously a good money manager (check out their home, motor home, and other possessions).
(9) Enjoys shooting!
(10) Has a wide range of experience in the real world (as opposed to being a cloistered college professor type who has never done anything in life BUT politics, such as Obama).
Of course, she doesn’t have an Ivy League education. Oh, wait – Obama has an Ivy League education; see how that’s working out! Maybe that is not such a great qualification!